Comment on page
Here are the guidelines we recommend considering when placing your vote:
- Nominee must be able to physically visit Bright Moments in London between June 30 - August 3.
- Nominee should be interested in learning more about NFTs and crypto, even if they have never used or owned cryptocurrency in the past
- Nominee should be willing to engage in the community after minting, including participating in governance votes, coming to physical events, or joining in the discussion via Discord
- Nominee demonstrates our CryptoCitizen virtues: courage, empathy, curiosity, creativity, patience
A snapshot of CryptoCitizen holders will be taken once the nomination form has closed.
You must vote using the wallet holding the CryptoCitizen. Your voting power is proportional to the number of CryptoCitizens held.
- 5 votes per CryptoCitizen NFT
- Nominees must receive at least 10 votes to be considered "sponsored" to receive a minting reservation to mint a CryptoLondoner IRL in London.
- Any nominations provided without valid contact information or ETH address are disqualified.