Comment on page
- 2.Connect your wallet associated with the artist address you provided to the Bright Moments team and sign the nonce to connect to the Art Blocks staging website.
- 3.Visit your project’s test environment by going to the Goerli URL, replacing the last field (<PROJECT-ID>) with your Project ID: https://artist-staging.artblocks.io/engine/flex/projects/0x2146A41F2c1432895d6D0ADF9c60BF0a226Bac0e/PROJECT-ID
- 4.Edit the project fields.
- Project name
- Artist name
- Project website
- Project description
- Display notes (optional)
- Maximum invocations: collection size
- Base uri: https://token.staging.artblocks.io/0x2146A41F2c1432895d6D0ADF9c60BF0a226Bac0e/
- Script type
- Aspect ratio (width / height)
- 5.Upload your project script. We recommend splitting your code into 10 kb chunks uploaded over multiple transactions. More info here on preparing your script for Art Blocks Engine: https://docs.artblocks.io/creator-docs/creator-onboarding/readme/#documentation
- 2.Connect to Etherscan using your artist ETH wallet
- 3.Find Write function 3) _purchase
- 4.Input the following:
- _purchase = 0
- _projectId = <PROJECT-ID>
- 5.Click "Write" and confirm the transaction in your ETH wallet
- 7.Once you are satisfied with the outputs, notify the Bright Moments team in Discord that you would like to get set up with a project shell on mainnet.
To view your project interface, replace (<PROJECT-ID>) with your Project ID.