Comment on page
Holders of IRL Hashmark mint passes (token ID 50 - 99) are able to assign a delegate to attend on their behalf. There are two types of delegation:
- Full Custody: Delegate is responsible for taking custody of the piece and delivering it to the owner.
- Ceremonial: Delegate is attending the trip, but does not take custody of the piece or make a selection during ceremony. Hashmark mint pass holder is responsible for scheduling an IRL pickup location at a local Bright Moments gallery after the conclusion of the event.
- 1.Complete the IRL attendance form and check the box stating "Sending a delegate" and provide their contact information and arrival time
- 3.If your delegate is responsible for taking custody of the item and delivering it to you (Full Custody), leave the box "Minting Remotely" unchecked and hit "Schedule"
- 4.If your delegate is not taking custody of the piece (Ceremonial), and you instead wish to have it delivered to one of our local galleries, hit "Minting Remotely" and select a location from the dropdown
Please note: if you send a delegate that is not taking custody of the piece, you will be able to choose a Hashmark from the options available at the gallery at pickup time.
- 5.Once you have scheduled your Delegation type, please visit https://app.brightmoments.io and take a screenshot of your QR code. Provide this screenshot to your delegate to present upon arrival in Buenos Aires.