Comment on page
Random Image Generator
The "Random Image Generator" can be used in case that there is a batch of pre-rendered images.
The script is specific for the Artblocks Flex Engine and pulls images down from an folder hosted IPFS by Brightmoments.
- The artist must provide images uploaded via google drive
- The images are then hosted on IPFS via the Brightmoments Pinata account
- Once images are hosted, The following snippet code can be added onto the AB test/mainnet: https://gist.github.com/Spongenuity/7e24e5ec994c3fadfff68f484274ab4e
- This code is written using p5.js, so please ensure that this has been set in the AB config.
- On the snippet, CID must be replaced with the CID of the hosted folder
- Please ensure that the variable
totalImagesis the correct edition size
- Please also ensure that
tokenIdis removed from line 30 and thatselectImage(tokenId)is replaced withselectImage(tokenData.tokenId)as per the comments on the snippet