Comment on page
- 1.Initial Setup:
- Visit app.brightmoments.io and connect your wallet. Once your wallet is connected, click the Profile button and and select "Login". You will be prompted to sign a transaction to authenticate with Sign-In With Ethereum (SIWE).
- Navigate to the collections page within the Bright Moments portal to add new screens, pair devices, and create playlists.
- 2.Creating Locations and Groups:
- Go to the Collection tab and navigate to the "Screens" page.
- Create a new location (e.g., "My House") and a group within that location (e.g., "Living Room").
- Create screens within those subsets (e.g., "Living Room Wall" or "Office Screen").
- 3.Pairing Screens:
- Upon creating a screen, a six-digit pairing code will be provided.
- Open the Visions app on your laptop or MacOS device.
- Within the Visions app, press
command + Nto open a new window, and enter the six-digit code.
- Confirm on the website that the new screen has been created. Look for the paired icon and the connected icon indicating successful pairing and readiness to receive a signal, respectively.
- 4.Device Setup:
- Navigate to the device tab to pair devices to your wallet.
- Hit setup, generate a new QR code, and scan it using the iOS app installed via TestFlight to link your phone to the wallet address. If you don't have the TestFlight app installed, reach out to [email protected] for access.
- 5.Creating and Managing Playlists:
- A default playlist called "Your Collection" is created which indexes the current contents of your wallet.
- To create a new playlist, navigate to the playlist page, name the playlist (e.g., "Meridians"), and add a description.
- Add items to the playlist by pasting OpenSea links; the software auto-populates data fields where possible, fill in any remaining necessary details.
- Set item duration and add items to the playlist.
- 6.Casting to Screen:
- Select the screen you want to cast to.
- Either play an individual item by pressing the
Screen Playbutton or play the entire playlist by clicking the
Playbutton at the top of the page.
Your NFTs should now be displayed on the selected screen, and you are all set to enjoy and manage your digital art collection through the software.